ALL ORDERS BETWEEN NOW AND 11:59PM FRIDAY THE 3RD OF JANUARY WILL BE DELIVERED ON WEDS 8TH OF JANUARY 2020.
As we know all Microwaves will have different power settings. Please make sure you heat your meals to a temperature of >75 degrees. Basic Rule of thumb is until piping hot and then let your meal settle and cool down for up to 1 minute.
Where do you deliver?
We deliver to all major town centres (Residential) in New Zealand, if you are in surrounding towns please email us your address to firstname.lastname@example.org (Sorry we cannot send to Rural Addresses at this time)
Please Click on the following link and enter your address to see if we can deliver to you!
How much does it cost to delivery?
Up to 14 Meals is $13.95 flat rate & up to 40 Meals is a flat rate of $15.95 to the North Island. For the South Island is a flat rate of $35 overnight delivery
When will my food arrive?
Food will be delivered via courier every Wednesday or Friday between 7am and 6pm. If your Food is not received before 6pm please let us know ASAP via email email@example.com
What are the cut off times for Delivery and Pick Ups?
Cut off for Wednesday delivery is the previous Friday evening 11.59pm. Cut off for Friday delivery is the previous Tuesday evening 11.59pm.
Hamilton Factory Pick ups!
Wednesday and Friday Pick ups are between 12pm and 5pm. All payments are to be made via our website before pick up, there is no eft-pos machine or cash on premises. Please make sure you bring a copy of your order receipt or valid ID.
Too enable pick up enter the following Address: 42 Tawn Place, Pukete, Hamilton
What happens if I'm not home when my healthy food delivery arrives?
All orders will be left in a safe cool place between the hours of 7am and 6pm. If you have any special delivery instructions please let us know.
Do you offer easy family meals for keto/vegetarians/vegans/paleo/gluten free?
We currently redoing our vegetarian meals all the rest - Coming soon!!!
I want to lose weight, gain muscle, or meet another specific health goal. Can you help?
We sure can! Whether you're a bride or a beefcake, we'll make it easy to meet your eating goals and get you looking and feeling great, fast! We have our Fit and Fresh menu that is more calorie and portion friendly for those wanting to lean up and lose some kilos.
Can I freeze my meals?
Yes. While we create your meals to be eaten fresh for the very best taste and nutrition, they can also be frozen for your later convenience as well.
How long will my meals stay fresh?
Keep your meals refrigerated at 0-5˚C. They are best stored in the back of your fridge where it is coolest, rather than the door where temperatures are more variable. All meals will stay fresh for up to 7 days in the fridge from the day they are received
Look for the use-by date on your sleeve label to be more exact, and don't forget you can always pop them in the freezer if you need a bit more time to polish them off.
Can I make changes to my meals or pause my subscription if I'm away?
You sure can! Select and change your meals anytime before your next delivery date! Going away on holiday or for work? no problem pause your subscription and reactivate it when you get back! Please allow up to 24 hours to pause, skip and make changes before the next order is processed.
How do I edit my meals?
1. Go to your account if not already there
2. Click on Manage Subscription
3. Click on View Details
4. Manage Upcoming Orders
5. Edit Selections
Is there a minimum order for individual meals?
Yes, Minimum order is to the value of up to $64.00.
Terms & Conditions:
- Email Cancellations: Via Email please allow 2-3 working days for cancellation after your 3rd weekly order is processed
- Online Website Cancellations: Via accounts can be cancelled asap after 3 weekly orders have been processed
- Pause Subscriptions: Via Email please allow 2-3 working days to Pause and Resume your account
- For changes to meals or subscription cancellations Please allow up to 24 hours before your next billing date (The day you processed your first order or is set too)
- By Default Recurring subscription means you are subscribed to ordering meals weekly
- Order Cut off Day - The order cut off day is the day you order meals are ordered and processed for either Weds or Fri Delivery
- Billing Day - The Billing day is the first day you processed and purchased your subscription. By default your payments will be made weekly on that billing day unless you change it or advise us to change it.